Friday, May 12, 2017

Mer-Manifesto

Welcome to "What's Good, Scott?"  I am appreciative that you took the time to grace my electronic space with your presence.  I am not new to the world of blogging, but am leaving behind the pretentious aspirations of building an audience and getting big and getting back to what I always try to do in life...sharing.  I like to share things.  Music, media, experience, and various other things tickle my fancy and I can't help but share them with others.  "What's Good, Scott?" exists to operate only from this platform.  I feel that it is a good bet that every week I will run into something that is "Good" and share it with the blog-o-sphere.  It is my goal to keep this as a bastion of positivity.  If you feel inspired to comment, I would ask that it would also be positive.  I can't wait to share with you. ~ Scott

2 comments:

  1. Share with us, o' Scott of Sharing. Bring us positive good-stuff in a world of baddy not-so-good stuff.
    Real talk: looking forward to this blog as it continues

    ReplyDelete
  2. excited for your new blog Scotty.

    ReplyDelete